El-Ada CAP, Inc is a 501(c)(3) non-profit corporation and all donations are tax deductible

We always need:

Non-Perishable Food Items

Personal Care Items:
Chap Stick
Nail Clippers
Shaving Cream
Tooth Brushes

Grocery Gift Cards make a GREAT donation!

If you would like to donate any of these items you can bring them to 2250 S. Vista, Boise ID or call us at (208)345-2820.

Are you a Veteran experiencing homelessness ?
Call us about the Supportive Services for Veteran Families Program!

El-Ada Community Action Partnership                                       Home Page

"Community Action changes people's lives, embodies the spirit of hope, improves communities, and makes America a better place to live. We care about the entire community and we are dedicated to helping people help themselves and each other."



Administrative Office
701 E 44th St
Garden City, ID 83714
(208) 377-0700

Boise Community Resource Center
2250 S Vista Ave
Boise, ID 83705
(208) 345-2820

Elmore County Office
585 N 3rd East
Mountain Home, ID 83647
(208) 587-8407

Owyhee County Office
15 W. Colorado St
Homedale, ID 83628
(208) 337-4812

HIV Testing Center
2250 S Vista Ave
Boise, ID 83705
(208) 345-8994


"Public Law 110-387 authorized VA to develop the new Supportive Services for Veteran Families (SSVF) Program. Under the SSVF Program, VA will award grants to private non-profit organizations and consumer cooperatives who will provide supportive services to very low-income Veteran families residing in or transitioning to permanent housing. The grantees will provide a range of supportive services designed to promote housing stability to eligible very low- income Veteran families".

Eligible Veteran Families: To receive supportive services under this program, you must be:

1. A member of a Veteran family: A Veteran family is defined as a single person or a family in which the head of household or the spouse of the head of household is a Veteran.

 2. Very low-income: Your household income does not exceed 50% of area median income
(as adjusted).

"Occupying Permanent Housing:" You either (a) are residing in permanent housing; (b) are homeless and scheduled to become a resident of permanent housing within 90 days pending the location or development of housing suitable for permanent housing; or, (c) have exited permanent housing within previous 90 days to seek other housing that is responsive to your needs and preferences.
Supportive Services: Through the SSVF Program, El Ada aims to improve very low-income Veteran families’ housing stability. El-Ada will provide outreach and case management services and will assist participants to obtain VA benefits and other public benefits, and to provide Case Management, skill building, Housing search, and limited Temporary Financial Assistance, to help Veteran Families to achieve housing stability. El Ada VASSVF is a Case Management and Housing Stability program
Limited Temporary Financial Assistance is available to enrolled Veteran Families participating in Case Management, and may include: Partial or full month rent assistance; one time rent or utility deposit assistance; rental application fee assistance; bus passes for housing search.

Application Process
: Veteran Families may complete an application for El-Ada SSVF Program enrollment at 2250 S Vista Ave Boise Idaho 83705. Information about SSVF and all
El-Ada programs is available by calling (208) 345-2820 between 8am and 4:30 pm Monday through Friday.

Additional Information: For further information about the SSVF Program, please visit:
Website Builder